Where to Play:
Tonight is the inaugural daily fantasy hockey game on The Circuit over at DraftKings! I want to see everybody become a puckhead!!! Jump into the $5 NHL One-Timer [$250 Guaranteed, Single Entry] game now!
Last Night’s Picks:
2. Anze Kopitar - The Kings have now won five in a row after their two late 3rd period goals defeated the Wings, 2-1. Kopitar was assisted on the first and scored the second while adding 4 SOG good for a very solid 6.2 FP at DraftKings.
3. Patric Hornqvist - The Predators turned into Duck food last night as they got absolutely steamrolled by an extremely good, underrated Anaheim team. He turned in 5 SOG and 1 BS for 2 FP at DraftKings. Disclaimer #1: Looch also was high on Claude Giroux (5.9 FP at DraftKings) and Corey Perry (6.6 FP at DraftKings)
Disclaimer #2: Steven Stamkos and Sidney Crosby are the LeBron James and Kevin Durant of daily fantasy hockey. It goes without saying that if you can afford them they belong in your lineup.
1. James Neal (LW-PIT) - With Evgeni Malkin on the IR, Neal has been moved up to the top line to play alongside Crosby, where he has three points in the two games he has played there. He also sees a lot of time on the Penguins lethal powerplay, where he has scored eight of his 13 goals. The Pens get a great matchup against a struggling Carolina team, and this game could get pretty ugly, which is great for us. (6.9k DraftKings)
2. Evander Kane (LW-WPG) - Kane has been on fire for the surging Jets, with seven points in his last five games. He has seven points in 13 career games against the Devils, who will most likely be playing their backup goalie as Martin Brodeur has been sidelined with a sore back. All signs point to another big night for Kane. (6.9k DraftKings)
3. Jamie Benn (C-DAL) - Benn is another player with a great matchup tonight. The Stars have a home date against the Edmonton Oilers, who allow goals in bunches and against whom Benn has already put up three points in two games this year. It should be more of the same tonight. (6.5k DraftKings)
1. Andrei Loktionov (C-NJ) - The Devils go into Winnipeg to play the Jets, a team playing well recently but all in all still not a great team defensively as they are no strangers to giving up goals. Loktionov has scored three points in four games for the Devils this year and at his price is an extremely good, cheap option. (2.3k DraftKings)
2. Benoit Pouliot (LW-TB) - Pouliot has been on fire since coming to Tampa- of course, it helps to play on a line with Vinny Levavalier and Martin St. Louis. He is also on the 2nd power play unit and is getting plenty of ice time. (3.6k DraftKings)
3. Brad Boyes (RW-NYI) - This former Leaf is loving life while riding shotgun with John Tavares. Tonight he goes up against the team that drafted him. He had three points in the two teams’ previous meeting this year, and I expect another high scoring game. The Isles just seem to always score against the Leafs, who are coming off an emotional loss to the Habs last night. (3k DraftKings)