Check out the DFR Circuit at Star Fantasy Leagues tonight! On top of the DFR Circuit event games, the site boasts a wide array of daily fantasy hockey formats to choose from, including their daily freeroll.
Today’s Top Pick:
Antti Niemi (SJ)- Niemi has been great all season and has actually been playing even better recently, with two shutouts in his past three games. Tonight he gets a very favorable matchup against the Vancouver Canucks, and although they have been playing better recently, the Canucks still have a hard time scoring goals. All signs point to another great night for the Sharks goalie.
Yesterday’s Daily Fantasy Hockey Draft Kit Recap
(All points based on DraftKings scoring)
1. Anton Khudobin- Khudobin did not disappoint as he picked up the win by stopping all 26 shots he faced in the 2-0 shutout of the Sabres. (10.2 FP)
2. Sergei Bobrovsky- Bobrovsky continues to make his case for Vezina trophy consideration. He posted the win, while stopping 29 shots and allowing only one goal. (7.8 FP)
1. Claude Giroux- Talk about filling up the stat sheet. 1 G, 2 A, 7 SOG, 2 PIM and 3 BS for a monster 10.8 FP yesterday.
2. Patrice Bergeron- He did not have a very good game, with only 1 SOG and 1 BS for 0.8 FP.
3. Cody Hodgson- Hodgson managed just 3 SOG for 0.9 FP.
1. Alex Ovechkin- Ovie had another good game with 1 G and 6 SOG for 4.8 FP.
2. Ray Whitney- Whitney had a nice night with 1 G, 2 SOG and 2 PIM for 3.8 FP.
3. Brayden Schenn- Provided great value with 1 A, 5 SOG and 1 BS for 4 FP.
1. Jaromir Jagr- Not much from Jagr with just 2 SOG for 0.6 FP.
2. Wayne Simmonds- Simmonds got on the score sheet with 1 A and 2 PIM for 2.2 FP.
3. Troy Brouwer- Another great value play with 1 A, 2 SOG, 2 PIM and 1 BS for 3.3 FP.
1. John Carlson- A very good game for this Capitals defenceman with 1 A, 3 SOG and 3 BS for 4.1 FP.
2. Jack Johnson- Johnson had just 1 BS for 0.5 FP.
3. Dennis Seidenberg- He had 2 SOG and 3 BS in the Bruins 2-0 win. That was good for 1.1 FP.
4. Mike Green- Another Capitals defenceman with a great game. 1 G, 3 SOG, 2 PIM and 3 BS for 5.6 FP.
5. Jake Muzzin- A decent night for Jake with 5 SOG and 1 BS for 2 FP.